Covid-19 - Keeping you safe
Our diaries are open and taking bookings from Monday 12th April*
Call or Text on 07745 700088 or email us email@example.com
Looking forward to returning to our beautiful garden studio - so very eager to get back to what we know and love... that is... taking care of All You Beautiful People, plus enjoying all the laughter and delightful conversations we share.
*subject to government roadmap dates (23/2/21)
We have both carried out further training during the lockdown period and we will have a change in our procedures for your safety and ours.
What will be different?
For the majority of things not a lot - our industry has always kept high hygienic standards (such as washing towels at 60*c, hand washing etc), however there are a couple of items to consider due to Covid-19.
- Please only attend your appointment if you are feeling well. If you or a member of your household are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell, please don't come to the salon. We will not apply any cancellation charges and we will happily make an appointment for you as soon as you come out of isolation
- As we will not be using a waiting area, we ask that you arrive promptly at your appointment time (we will be ready for you)
- Please wear a face covering, unless exempt (removing it as and when appropriate)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for you to use as you enter the salon - please allow us to open and close doors for you
- We may wear a face mask and/or face shield as appropriate and depending on government guidelines
- We will allow extra time between clients for us to perform additional cleaning and sanitising
- All appointments will be by pre-booking only
- If you have been identified as a Clinically Extremely Vulnerable Person, please let us know before booking, so that we can discuss your treatment with you